Three states World One is famous among gamers. The book-inspired games have been well-received by audiences around the world. Now, the developers of Three Kingdoms, Creative Assembly have come up with a new game for mobile. The game has already come out in Korea and is very popular among Korean audiences. Now, Creative Assembly has partnered with Tilting Point to bring it west. Unlike total war, war is one of the legends ARPG This beginner’s guide is brought to you to help you get started with the game and discover how Three Kingdoms: Legends of War works.
The story of Legends Of War is set during the Three Kingdoms (200-280 AD). Steam games begin in 190 AD, as well as Legends Of War. In the story, we are the masters of our kingdom and it is our job to recruit different officers and take them to war.
General likes Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Liu BeiEtc. It follows the same storyline as the Steam Games, where the yellow turban rebellion has just begun, and Zhang Jew Leading the yellow turban in the revolt against the new emperor. It is our job to help break up this rebellion and ensure that peace prevails in the three states.
Introduction to the basics of the Three Kingdoms: Legends of War
The gameplay of Legends of War is similar to A. Musal The game is a hack-n-slash, heavy-action game. So, we have A team of 3 heroes Which we can go to war. We can choose Any 3 of the heroes we own. These heroes have Unique passive, skills and expertise effects.
These skills can be used in battle to get out large groups of enemies on the way to the final boss. The ultimate boss of the mission is the one who has the shield and is healthier than the other enemies.
You need to go to battle Scroll. These are scroll battle sequences and are very important for us to start any major combat campaign. Once we start a mission, we are taken to a map where we have to cut our way through large groups of enemies and then attack the final boss. Usually, the fights are very simple, as in the beginning, the game gives us a really strong character. We make our way through the early stages, and then we’re strong enough with all the beginner rewards, so we can enter the later stages and win comfortably.
We also want to build farms, foundries, governance buildings, ride buildings. These buildings are required for various works.
- Main castle: The main castle is the most important building at our bottom. This is the building from which we control our state.
- Farms and foundries: Farms are used to grow rice, which is needed to supply troops and build other buildings. Foundries produce iron. It is one of the most important building materials.
- Market: Here we can purchase various improvement materials for our officers.
- Alliance: We can form an alliance through this building. By joining the alliance we will be able to remove the raid boss and other allowances.
- Printed: Raid Building is a building from which you can raid other players’ resources and protect your resources if another player attacks you.
We can increase the level of empowerment of our officers. Item sets that officers can equip can also be leveled. Rare heroes have 5 stars, while common heroes have 4 stars. We can get different Literary Officer To upgrade and enhance the heroes. These enhancing officers are usually officers in the ranks of Captain, Junior, etc. Basically they are not heroes like our main characters. These officers can be obtained by daily missions and searches.
Missions and events
There is no shortage of events in the Three Kingdoms. Many of them keep popping up and they bring new stuff with them. We can also do many daily campaigns to make proper progress.
In Three Kingdoms, along with the single-player campaign, we can also participate in some fantastic PVP gameplay. There are various PVP modes that we can play:
- Mysterious creature battle mode: In this mode, we can join forces with other lords and their heroes and defeat the mega boss. Different items are rewarded after defeating the boss, which helps to increase the power level of our heroes.
- 50 V 50 Alliance battles: Like other MMOs, Three Kingdoms has Alliance War where we can fight a rival clan with our 49 alliance members. We have to build the best defense and strategically put our heroes on the path to defense to lead our alliance to victory.
- 10 v 10 arena battles: 10 v 10 The battles are small. 20 players fight each other to establish their dominance as the greatest lord in the arena.
- 3 v 3 PVP battles: 50 v 50 and 10 v 10 is a smaller format than the battle format, 3 v 3 is less time consuming but very fun, because it is a quick, but brutal brawl.
- 1v1 Duel: As the name suggests, this mode is created to decide who is the best of the two players.
Understanding the resources in the game
The following is a list of current resources found in the Three Kingdoms: War legends that are accessible to beginners:
- Torn leather
- Strict strap
- Walnut wood
- Iron sand
- Of linen
- Older skin
- Polishing Stone
- Platinum plate
Most of the above are upgradeable materials, which are necessary to increase the power level and protection of our heroes. These materials are divided into categories and the most common of these are C-grade materials.
Things like speed boosts, and B and C-grade material bags are stored in this section. These items can be obtained through battles and daily log-in rewards.
Tokens are useful for recruiting heroes to our team. These tokens can be earned through battles and daily log-in rewards.
Three Kingdoms: Legends of War has three variants in use.
- Order (scroll): Used to send our heroes into battle. Can be purchased in premium currency and can be obtained from Mission Rewards.
- Gold: Like many other games, gold is the primary free-to-get currency, although it can also be purchased with a premium currency. Missions and daily login rewards.
- Jades: Jade is the premium currency of the three states. It is used to accelerate progress, to buy other resources, and in some rare cases, where we can get them as a reward.
Three Kingdoms: Legends of War Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips from our Three Kingdoms: Early War Legends to help you, for beginners, begin your journey.
- Always use your strongest heroes for battle. If they are resting / healing, rest them and then take them into battle.
- Maximize all upgrades before moving on to the next Main Castle level. It’s always a good idea to complete all the upgrades before moving on to the next level, because once you get there it helps to focus on the next level objectives and we don’t have to worry about upgrading any old items.
- Pay attention to how much governance the hero has when constructing buildings. The more rule a hero has, the faster he will complete the task.
- Always use your skill points when available. They recharge for a while, so it’s best to use them and strengthen your hero as soon as possible.
- Login at least once a day to collect daily login rewards. They will help you in your progress.
- Be careful when spending gold. It’s so easy to get stuck upgrading your favorite hero and you can forget the strongest hero for that mission. First, upgrade the strongest hero for the mission.
So go ahead and give it a try! If you’re in trouble, don’t hesitate to check out these Three Kingdoms: Legends of War for tips.
Here’s what we have for the Three Kingdoms: Legends of the Beginning of War! Did you find ours? Three States: War Legends Novice guide Suitable? Report in Comments!
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join us WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, Or Discord server. Also, follow us Google News, InstagramAnd Twitter For quick updates.